Sunday 27 November 2011

Perfect Pressies

On Tuesday, it was my birthday.  I had a lovely day (and EVEN gave myself the evening off from preparing for my Open House party, to go for a surprise Italian meal with the gorgeous S)!  I received lots of lovely cards and pressies from my wonderful family and friends and, as you might guess, there was a definite crafty theme!  They OBVIOUSLY know me VERY well!!!  

So, I thought I’d share with you some of my new goodies…..





Very exciting!!!

And TWO crochet books – now I have no excuse to put of learning!!!  ;-)


I’ll be back soon, with some photos of the stuff I’ve made for the Open House…..

Carly
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts! I have those ribbons, they make everything I use them on look so pretty :)

    And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you!!
    Such gorgeous gifts.
    Glad you had a good b'day.
    Enjoy the week.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pressies! Love those buttons and the ribbon, can't wait to see what you make with them!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birhday, sorry it is belated. Your bits and pieces look great. The buttons lokk cute. My friend sells East of INdia stuff in her shop in the uk. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carly,

    I love reading your blog and have given you the Liebster blog award. Hope you enjoy it!

    Love from Emma xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the birthday wishes, ladies! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...