Firstly, I want to say “HAPPY NEW YEAR” to you all. I hope you had a happy and fun Christmas, saw in 2012 in style, and have eaten as much as I have!!!
Because of my over-indulgence over the past week or so, I guess I should be starting my 'New Year’s Resolutions 2012' post with a promise to diet or do more exercise. BUT that’s no fun, is it? And we all know that we should NOT make promises that we can’t keep! So, no more impossible-to-stick-to resolutions for me!!! I’ve decided that this year’s resolutions will be fun, feasible and CRAFTY!!!
I’m hoping that, having written down this year’s pledges for the whole world to see, I’ll feel under some pressure to MAKE SURE I keep them. Well, we’ll see how it goes.....
Here they are:
1) Learn to crochet.
2) Make more things for myself (including some clothes).
3) Make more (and hopefully buy less) greetings cards.
4) Have a go at knitting things that are not just sewn-up rectangles.
5) Experiment with making more home accessories.
6) Improve my photography skills.
7) Post more tutorials on my blog.
What are your crafty new year’s resolutions for 2012?
P.S. My 2012 calendar (in the photos) is from www.ktwoproducts.com. They sell some really cute organisers, diaries, address books, etc. AND they have a sale on at the moment! ;-)