During December, I was very excited (and flattered) to receive two ‘Liebster Blog’ awards. One was from Emma at 'The Log Cabin', and the other was from Saritha at 'Rainbow Bunting'. Thank you so much, lovely ladies!
The 'Liebster Blog' rules are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 blogs (with less than 200 followers), and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Enjoy your award, and hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers!
I SHOULD have posted about this as soon as I received the first award, I know (hence the title of this blog)!!! BUT, as I didn’t, I guess I should now choose my top 10 blogs??? I hope I’m doing the right thing here...
It’s really hard to choose 10 (let alone 5). I love ALL the blogs I read, and ALL my blogging pals. BUT, I'm giving the award to:
1. Tracy at ‘Pixie’
2. Fee at ‘Chipper Nelly’
3. Kate at ‘Signed with an Owl'
4. Rachael at ‘Sew Ray Me'
5. Nikki at ‘Sew Quine’
6. Ceri at ‘Inspired by Felix’
7. Lou at ‘Poppy'
8. Jules at ‘The Awkward Niche’
9. Lauren at ‘Wilde Snapdragon’
10. Bea at ‘My Little BubblyLife'
If there are any of these blogs that you don’t follow already, you should pay them a visit – I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!
Thanks again, Emma and Saritha!!!