Sunday 31 March 2013

More Easter Makes

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my Bunny Bunting tutorial!  You can find it here if you missed it.  Now I'm back again, to show you a few more of my Easter makes.....

I made this sweet little crocheted Easter Bunny for my sister:  




I love his long, floppy ears and bright shiny eyes.  I found the pattern on Ravelry, here

As my sister's now caught the sewing bug from me, I thought I'd wrap her little Easter gift in fabric and ribbon - that she can use in a future project, maybe:


I liked how my little parcel looked, and think I might try wrapping some future pressies in fabric, too.

I just want to show you one more thing before I go.  Here's one of the Easter cards I made with my class:


They were so easy to do - just a hand print in black paint, a googly eye, and some fluffy cotton wool balls.  WARNING:  it is entirely impossible for a teacher's clothes to remain clean amongst an entire class of 4-year-olds with their hands painted black (no matter how hard that teacher may try to dodge the little darlings until all hands have been thoroughly washed).    

I hope that the Easter Bunny managed to find you this morning, and that you've now got chocolate enough to last you until August (and if not, Christmas)!  HAPPY EASTER to all of you, my dear friends!!!  

Carly

x
    

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your little bunny,! happy easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Easter break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter ! Awesome craftyness!! :))) (love the sheep!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter my dear, sweet Carly! Your posts are always delightful! You crochet beautifully!!! Love that sweet bunny! Your sister will love it! The fabric is lovely and it was a wonderful idea to wrap her gift in it. I know she will enjoy sewing with it. The sheep card is so sweet and what a good teacher you are! I know your students adore you! I hope your clothing came clean! Oh, that is too cute about the chocolate! I hope the very same for you dear friend! Love you! Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload!!! Happy Easter!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Easter gift! I would be delighted to receive that!
    I'm sad to say I didn't have enough time to make your bunting but I haven't given up! I will have it for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the little bunny is gorgeous!
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea for the Easter card although I must say I giggled at the thought of all those black painted hands, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bunny! Look at you with your crochet skills! Great job! And I also think that sheep card is a great idea! I'll have to think about how to incorporate it with my kids this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao bello il blog Tuo!
    Ti seguo dall'Italia
    Ciao Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...