Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Perfect Parcel in the Post and a Bit of a Blogging Break

The Postie delivered a promising little parcel the other day.  Inside, I found this cute-as-a-button package.....



It was from my fabulous friend, Lisa.  She's both a blogging buddy (you can check out her little homes on the web here and here), and a real-life pal too.  As a fellow crafter, she knows how to make me smile - by sending me these.....


          
  
Measuring-tape washi and ribbon!  

Thank you, lovely Lisa!!!  :-)

As the school holidays have just started, I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from Blogland for a while.  I have some posts that I've already written, which I'll schedule to pop up over the next few weeks.  But I may not be popping over to visit you, or stopping by for email-chats as often as usual.  Please don't think I've forgotten you - I'll be back and participating in blogging adventures with you all again soon.....

Happy, sunshiney summer to you all!!!

Carly

x

7 comments:

  1. Have a great break! Enjoy the summer xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise Carly. Love the washi tape and ribbon, have fun using it.
    Enjoy your break, nice to finally have a proper Summer......

    CLaire X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great summer break with lots of sun and fun Carly!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Measuring tape ribbon?! Amazing! It's great when friends know you that well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely summer, hope you make lots of lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...