Thursday 26 June 2014

More Bow-ties

Last week, I showed you some snap-on/snap-off bow-ties that I made for our little one.

Well, I got a bit addicted to making tiny bow-ties for a while.  And I ended up making quite a few.

Originally, I planned to sew them.  But I discovered that (for most of the stages of making), it was easier and MUCH less fiddly to use fabric glue!

So, here they are:












When I was photographing the bow-ties, I just HAD to go and get some of the teeny-tiny trousers and shorts out of the wardrobe - to experiment with making up little outfits. I REALLY have to just quickly show you my favourite:


I think that, when I get the time to make some more bow-ties (which I'm sure I will be doing at some point), I'll take some photos along the way and do a mini-tutorial to share on here.  One of the days.....

See you soon.....

Carly

x


7 comments:

  1. i love bows and yours are perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable. I love what you've created. Your baby is going lead the fashion stakes by a mile, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Carly.. I think my boy is going to NEEEED one of the CK Cowboy print bow ties... I mean seriously, that's the cutest thing in the world. And this Momma loves her some CK cowboy print! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ... simply the cutest ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh! They are soooo cute Carly! A mini tutorial will be much appreciated when you get a chance... hope all is going well, take care, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful....just that bit extra to add a dash of colour to an outfit. Looking forward to the mini-tutorial as even I who am pretty useless at sewing could make one perhaps!!!

    Keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...