Friday 26 September 2014

'Daddy and Me' Bow-ties

Hi there,

Just a quick one today.  My parents are going to be visiting for a couple of weeks (yippeeeeee!!!), so I'm 'scheduling' this post in advance.

Do you remember the snap-on bow-ties I made for Bo?  You can take a peek at them here and here.  Well, he gets LOADS of wear out of them.  I think they're really cute and, as they just snap on to his vests, they make an easy going-out outfit.

Simon always laughs at Bo in his bow-ties, and thinks they're great.  So.....  SURPRISE!!!  I made him one to match one of Bo's!!!









He SAID he really likes it.  Now let's see if I can persuade him to WEAR it.....  ;-)

Carly

x



6 comments:

  1. Photos PLEASE if you manage to get a picture of them wearing their bow-ties! So very cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, too cute! I agree, a photo of the two of them together would be incredible!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!!!! these are great!!!! P-H-O-T-O !!!!!! ;oD
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! I hope you do get a photo....such an adorable idea!
    Wishing you a wonderful time with your parents......how lovely to have them to visit!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable and I love the fabric! You are so talented. Happy visiting with your parents. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How cute is that? Super cute!
    Must be so much fun to craft for a little one :D
    Thank you for your lovely comments btw.

    Cheers, Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...