Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Salt Dough Handprint Decorations

It's Christmas Eve!!!  

I just wanted to get in one more post before Christmas.  And I saved my favourite christmassy make 'til last.  It was my favourite because it was a joint craft project with Bo - his very first craft project!

We made salt dough decorations, with Bo's teeny-weeny handprints on them, for family Christmas pressies. 

Here they are.....






I wanted to do something to preserve them, so that they'll last year after year.  So I gave them a couple of coats of acrylic varnish.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the varnish will make them last a long, long time! 

Of course, I made one for us too - and hung it on our tree.....


Now, all I have left to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!  

And see you in 2015.....

Hugs,

Carly

X



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Carly! I've been catching up on all your wonderful Christmassy posts. You have been busy and Bo is just beautiful. Have a Happy New Year too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet ….!
    Buon Natale Carly, to you and your boys!!!!
    xxxxx ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Carly. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I'm a little late on the "Merry Christmas," but Happy New Year! Wishing you and your family a fun and creative year!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 I hope you and your little family are doing alright! Long time no see here on the blog!
    Cheers, Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...