Wednesday 15 August 2012

Enjoying Mom & Dad’s Garden

As well as crafting and blogging and shopping and day-tripping and visiting family and friends…..  I’ve also managed to find a few spare hours (and a few SUNSHINEY ones) to do nothing but read and relax in my parents’ garden.  Bliss!!!  I’m sure, in fact, that teachers invented the summer holidays for just that purpose – the chance to steal a couple of hours reading a good book in a quiet, sunny spot.

While I was out enjoying the sunshine, I thought I’d snap a few photos of my dad’s beautiful plants to share with you.....









My favourite photos are the cornflower ones – I love the colour and how delicate they look.

I hope you’ve all been enjoying some sunny garden-days too, dear friends!

Hugs,

Carly

x

6 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful flowers! I like the blue ones the most. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue ones are my fav too. What a way to spend the summer, you lucky duck!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous!
    And your holiday is well-deserved. You enjoy it, hon.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower pictures!! That blue is amazing!! So glad you've had some time to relax... Reading in a gorgeous garden sounds very relaxing!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos but I really love the blue ones too - aren't summer holidays fab? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. IAS Coaching Center In Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...