Thanks for all of your comments on my last post. I'm glad you enjoyed the randomness! Are you sitting comfortably? Then off I go with my next 25 random facts:
26. I love to LOOK AT fancy German cakes, but I love to EAT good, old-fashioned English cakes
[Yummy banana cake, made by Simon this morning]
27. I always forget to take my camera with me on occasions when great photo-opportunities arise
28. My favourite TV show (at the moment) is ‘Downton Abbey’
29. I couldn’t pick a favourite movie
30. Nor could I pick a favourite book
31. I’m shy around people I don't know (though not as shy as I used to be)
32. I’d love to be able to ballroom dance really beautifully
33. I have a ridiculously large collection of children’s books (and PRETEND this is because of my job)
34. I’m TOTALLY un-sporty (and always have been)
35. The only sports team I’ve ever been in was my primary school netball team (and that was only because I was the 2nd tallest in the class)
36. I love quiet nights in.....
37. And I love big nights out (in Düsseldorf)
[I think you should all visit Düsseldorf - it's great]
38. I got engaged while I was still at school. My form tutor said it would never last – she was very wrong!
39. Our relationship started out as a holiday romance – Simon was a lifeguard at the holiday camp pool
40. Over the two years before we moved in together, we took it in turns to travel the 200 miles to see each other EVERY weekend
41. I was 22 when we got married
[This is a photo my cousin took when we weren't looking]
42. Simon is my very best friend
43. I have the best husband in the world.....
[Last year, in France]
44. .... and the best family too (I’m VERY lucky)
45. I have one sister (9 years younger than me)
46. I love cheese sarnies – mature cheddar on crusty white bread.....
47. ..... but chip butties are even better!!!
48. I once drank three shot glasses full of hot, melted chocolate (at Cadbury’s World) – and didn’t feel too great afterwards
49. I love starry nights
50. I passed my driving test aaaages ago, but I don't drive
That’s all for this post, folks! Do you feel as though you know me even better now?
There’s still some time left to enter my ‘Chocolate’ book GIVEAWAY, if you haven’t already. You can find all the details here.
Hugs to you all,