51. I can’t do shopping at Primark!
52. And I hate clothes shopping in sales (especially at Next), when everything’s a mess
53. I can only wear Esprit jeans
54. I NEVER wear heels
55. My favourite animals are polar bears - it's one of my big dreams to see one in the wild
[As I can't have one as a pet, I 'adopted' one - to pretend]
56. Another one of my big dreams is to see the Northern lights
57. I like personal space – and don't do well in crowds
58. I LOVE Christmas and everything that goes along with it (even sprouts)
59. I love playing board games - we have an entire games cupboard
60. Robins are my favourite birds
[Isn't he cute?!?]
61. I have to touch something red if I see a magpie (though, otherwise, I’m not particularly superstitious)
62. I do NOT like dark chocolate!
63. I love Dr. Seuss
64. I’ve always wanted to write a book
65. I like feeding ducks
66. I LOVE IKEA!!!
[I always get excited when the new catalogue arrives]
67. I can’t hula-hoop
68. I worry WAY too much, about EVERYTHING
69. I never listen to the radio
70. I rarely watch the news (it’s never happy)
71. I believe in love at first sight
72. I love the feeling when you’ve just had your hair trimmed. I like to swish!
73. I love that feeling you get on ‘pirate ship’ rides, when your tummy goes funny
74. I used to enjoy watching horror movies, but can’t watch them nowadays
75. My movie choices are always comedies, adventures or fantasies
These were all meant to be random FACTS about me. But I’m afraid they’re just making ME seem rather RANDOM!!! Oh well!!!
That’s it for today! If you can bare it, I’ll be back soon with random facts numbers 76 to 100.....
In the meantime, don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY here. I’ll be drawing a winner this Friday. Good luck!!!